Reduce your stress, increase your resilience, and revitalize your body and mind. With therapies drawn from around the globe, our expert massage therapists can make your world a little more peaceful.
The benefits of Massage Therapy include:
- Relieved stress, tension, fatigue, and headaches
- Release from muscle soreness and stiffness
- Improved circulation
- Increased joint flexibility
- Relaxation of the muscular system
Our licensed massage therapists can use techniques from Swedish, deep tissue, sports massage, prenatal, trigger point and others to cater a massage to your individual needs.
- Swedish: Those seeking me time and relaxation will endure in this type of massage. Moderate use of touch and different founded strokes will lift, squeeze, and press tissue. With this Basic relaxation technique you will always feel renewed and rejuvenated.
- Hot Stone: Luxurious heat infused stones penetrates tissue & soothes muscles as part of incredible massage relaxing experience, that helps warm up tight muscles, allowing therapist to work deeper, faster.
- Reflexology: Helps heal problem areas while optimizing blood, lymph, and nerve flow to that area, thus minimizing pain as well as muscle tension and facilitating the body’s natural healing and detoxifying processes.
- Raindrop Therapy: Soothing healing technique using pure essential oils, it combines the art of aromatherapy with massage, reflexology, and moist heat resulting in a total body and mind relaxation, balancing harmony with mind, body and senses.
- Chair Massages: This is a great short term method for Pre- and Post- Workouts, or you are trying to get a fast break from your daily schedule. Chair massages can be used for minor aches and pain in your body.
- Deep Tissue: Intense session focused on superficial and deep layers of muscle and tissue.
- Trigger Point: One of the vast and most used massage techniques. Trigger points are hyper irritable nodules associated with dysfunctional contractile tissues that illicit a pain response. Our highly trained and skilled professionals can help decrease muscle spasms, as well as decrease noticeable pain in severe headaches.
- Sports Massage Pre-Post: With many different techniques in athletic massage, you will benefit in a better quality of life and ease the amount of stress implemented during activity to suite your personal needs or performance goals.
- Muscle/ Injury Rehab/ Pain Management: Tailored to doctor or physical therapist recommendations.
- Myofascial Release: Gentle calming session working soft tissue to help equalize muscle immobility and relieve problematic pain areas. Combines massage and a specialized stretching technique used by physical therapist to treat a variety of soft tissue problems. Progress is measured by a decrease in the patient’s pain and by an improvement in overall posture and range of motion.
- Skeletal Body Alignment: Designed to address restricted muscles, ligaments and joints that control, support and restrain spinal motion. Many of our clients experience relief from chronic pain and help in reducing potential for the emergence of pain that may become chronic over time.
- Pre/Post-natal Massage: Calming gentle session that helps to reduce back pain, muscle aches, joint pains, anxiety, and improve labor outcomes and newborn health. Post session helps Mom’s body return to normal by stimulating tissue and muscle to recovery quickly.