Pilates Reformer Training
In Reformer Training, we perform whole-body exercises using the Reformer machine to achieve smooth exercise resistance in a non-weight bearing and weight-bearing environment. This helps achieve flexibility and long, lean muscles while increasing strength and endurance.
Results include a stronger core, and improved coordination, posture, balance, alignment, and overall muscle tone. Exercises range from basic to very advanced, and are adaptable to any body type and fitness level. Pilates is a great option for those in need of therapy through conditioning, as well as those with a desire to take their fitness and overall well-being to the next level.
- 1-on-1 Training
- Group Training (up to 5 participants)
- Specialty Workshops
- Pilates Reformer Duo Training
Experience the benefits of Pilates Reformer Training:
- Promotes weight loss and longer and leaner muscles
- Increases core strength
- Improves flexibility and mobility
- Decreases pain and stiffness
- Improves posture and alignment
- Improves muscular balance
- Increases energy
- Creates mind-body awareness
- Reduces stress
- Increases circulation
- Promotes injury prevention
- Trains the body as an integrated whole
- Enhances performance in activities such as swimming, golf, and other sport
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 405-757-3324 or fill out the form below and a fitness specialist will get back to you shortly.