Specials and Offers
A 4-Pillar Foundation for Health Starts with a Healthy Mindset
Join Mercy Fitness Center in September and get a FREE goal setting and coaching session (a $79 value) as part of your Individual Wellness Pathway:
- Fitness Introduction and Facility Tour
- Fitness Assessment
- Personal Training Demo
- 30-Day Follow Up Session
The key to setting and achieving your goals is developing the right mindset. Develop that mindset with a membership at Mercy Fitness Center. We’ll help you set realistic and achievable goals that will help you stick with your plan and improve your life. Plus, if you sign up for a 12-month membership, you’ll receive four weeks of the Medical Fitness Program of your choice at no cost to you. Join today to experience the benefits of membership at Mercy Fitness Center!
*Offer ends 9/30/18. Must be a new member of Mercy Fitness Center and sign up with an annual membership to activate your free Medical Fitness Program promotional offer.
Fill out the form below or call (405) 896-9200 to get more information on monthly rates.
Mercy Fitness Center offers the following membership types:
- Individual (one individual 18 years and older)
- Couple (two adults residing in the same household)
- Family (three or more adults residing in the same household)
- Youth Membership (individual 16 – 18 years of age)
- Joint Membership
- Senior (one adult age 62 or older)
- Senior Couple (two adults residing in the same household, one of the adults must be age 62 or older)
- Corporate (companies with a minimum of five employees)
- Sports Performance
- Military and First Responder*
- Police – Active duty and retired (Sworn Police Officer only)
- Fire – Active duty and retired (Sworn Firefighter and Volunteer Firefighters)
- Military – Active duty and retired (Retired is defined as someone who served 20 plus years, also states retired on ID)
Military Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all U.S. military personnel, to include Active, Retired, Reserves, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Veterans, and U.S. Department of Defense. Proof of military identification (U.S.) or discharge certificate (U.S.) required. Discount offer applicable to only one membership per military personnel. Certain conditions apply.
Firefighter Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all active and retired U.S. Firefighter personnel. A copy of a valid International Association of Firefighters (IAFF) ID is required. Discount offer applicable to only one membership per firefighter personnel. Certain conditions apply.
Police Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all active and retired U.S. police personnel. Proof of police identification will be required. Discount offer applicable to only one membership per police officer. Certain conditions apply.
Membership Features include:
- Spacious fitness floor
- Dedicated exercise studios
- Cardio and strength training equipment
- Indoor walking and running track
- Large aquatic area
- Unique, medically supervised exercise programs
- Personal training
- Mercy Sports Performance Powered by EXOS
- Extensive group exercise and aquatic classes
- Massage Therapy
- Babysitting in the Kids’ Zone
- And much more