Personal training is an effective way to take your exercise routine to the next level while providing the motivation, encouragement, and accountability you need to achieve your unique goals.
Our personal trainers are college-degreed and nationally certified. After gaining an understanding of your goals, needs, interests, and physical capabilities, they customize programs to help you achieve success.
With help from a personal trainer at Mercy Fitness Center, you can:
- Improve your overall fitness: strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination, stress management and cardiovascular health
- Reach or maintain a healthy weight: body fat reduction, weight management, body toning, and shaping
- Learn to stick to it: extra motivation, encouragement and help overcoming fitness obstacles
- Focus on your unique health concerns: arthritis, diabetes, low back pain, rehabilitation, pre/postnatal training
- Find the right way to work out: correct use of equipment, and the best techniques for cardiovascular, and free-weight training
- Stop wasting time: maximum results in minimal time with a personalized program designed to use your strengths
Personal Training Options
With a one-on-one approach, participants receive personalized direction for each and every workout. Leveraging safe, efficient, and effective programs and methodologies, our personal trainers deliver the focus and motivation you need to see results.
Semi-Private Group Training is the perfect fit for those looking to advance their skill sets, establish a consistent training routine, and enjoy training in a motivated small group setting of 2-4 participants. Utilizing patented EXOS Methodology, our certified trainers empower you to achieve your individual goals while working alongside friends in a structured, yet fun environment.
Available packages include:
- SPT (4) Session Package: train 1x/week for 4 weeks
- SPT (8) Session Package: train 2x/week for 4 weeks
**The onboarding package (2 private sessions and 2 semi-private sessions) is required before getting into a class.
Get more package and pricing information in this downloadable flyer.
FACT: Women who lift weights burn about 100 more calories in the following 24 hours than women who only do cardio.
Women-on-Weights (W.O.W.) is the perfect program to build the confidence and knowledge of any woman who is unsure or uncomfortable with resistance training. Small groups of four (4) women meet with a trainer two (2) times a week and learn the basics of resistance training using different styles, including machines, free weights, and body weights/bands.
What you receive:
- Women-on-Weights book with 8 specialized workouts
- T-shirt with W.O.W. logo
- 30-minute consult prior to start of class
- Nutritional tips
- Encouragement and accountability
- Motivational and fitness tips
- Helpful handouts
$99 for members/$149 for non-members
Sessions begin in August 2017
(participants receive full access to the facility during the program’s duration)