Personal training is an effective way to take your exercise routine to the next level while providing the motivation, encouragement, and accountability you need to achieve your unique goals.
Our personal trainers are college-degreed and nationally certified. After gaining an understanding of your goals, needs, interests, and physical capabilities, they customize programs to help you achieve success.
With help from a personal trainer at Mercy Fitness Center, you can:
- Improve your overall fitness: strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination, stress management and cardiovascular health
- Reach or maintain a healthy weight: body fat reduction, weight management, body toning, and shaping
- Learn to stick to it: extra motivation, encouragement and help overcoming fitness obstacles
- Focus on your unique health concerns: arthritis, diabetes, low back pain, rehabilitation, pre/postnatal training
- Find the right way to work out: correct use of equipment, and the best techniques for cardiovascular, and free-weight training
- Stop wasting time: maximum results in minimal time with a personalized program designed to use your strengths
Personal Training Options
With a one-on-one approach, participants receive personalized direction for each and every workout. Leveraging safe, efficient, and effective programs and methodologies, our personal trainers deliver the focus and motivation you need to see results.
Semi-Private Group Training is the perfect fit for those looking to advance their skill sets, establish a consistent training routine, and enjoy training in a motivated small group setting of 3-5 participants. Utilizing patented EXOS Methodology, our certified trainers empower you to achieve your individual goals while working alongside friends in a structured, yet fun environment.