Mercy Fitness Center asks members to please abide by the basic rule of “courtesy to fellow members.” Please also refer to the signs posted on the Fitness Floor for details.
- Limit your use of circuit training equipment to one set per machine when other members are waiting. Allow other members to “work in” with you.
- Please wear clean athletic shoes to keep Mercy Fitness Center and equipment clean for others.
- Use the cleansing wipes provided in the exercise areas to remove perspiration from equipment before and after each use.
- Please re-rack your free weights after use and avoid dropping weights and dumbbells on floor.
- Avoid the use of strong smelling colognes, perfumes, or lotions.
- Food is prohibited outside the lobby area. Beverages must be stored in plastic bottles with secure tops.
- Be mindful of your individual limits, please feel free to ask the fitness staff for assistance.
- Please keep all bags and personal belongings in the provided day-use lockers. Mercy Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please utilize the trash receptacles for all trash.
- The use of tobacco is prohibited anywhere on the Mercy Fitness Center property, including the parking lot.
- Please limit towel usage to 2 towels.
- Be mindful of the usage of cell phones and music while on the fitness floor.
Thank you for your help keeping Mercy Fitness Center a welcoming place for our members!