Get started with Mercy Fitness Center by selecting one of our membership options below!
It’s the season for healthy change!
Say goodbye to summer and hello to a healthy new season! Mercy Fitness Center members harness the power of movement and lifestyle change with the with the support of Mercy Clinic experts. Join Mercy I-35 between September 12 and September 22 and pay $0 enrollment.* You’ll experience the medical fitness difference, to include:
+ Medically integrated and personal training options
+ Mercy Sports Performance Powered by EXOS
+ Massage Therapy
+ Spacious fitness floor and exercise studios
+ 50+ weekly group exercise and aquatics classes
+ Large aquatic area featuring saltwater pools
+ Cardio and strength training equipment and an indoor track
+ Full-service locker rooms and newly renovated saunas
+ Babysitting in the Kids’ Zone
+ And much more
*Offer ends at close of business, September 22, 2019.
Free 1-Day Pass
Experience the Mercy Fitness difference with a free 1-day pass! Get full access to:
Fill out the form below or call (405) 896-9200 to get more information on monthly rates.
Have questions? Please call 405-896-9444 to talk to one of our membership specialists today or fill out the form below!
Mercy Fitness Center offers the following membership types:
- Individual (one individual 18 years and older)
- Joint Membership (EXOS Sports Performance)
- Senior (one adult age 62 or older)
- Corporate (companies with a minimum of five employees)
- Sports Performance
- Public Service Membership*
- Police – Active duty and retired (Sworn Police Officer only)
- Fire – Active duty and retired (Sworn Firefighter and Volunteer Firefighters)
- Military – Active duty and retired (Retired is defined as someone who served 20 plus years, also states retired on ID)
Police Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all active and retired U.S. police personnel. Proof of police identification will be required. Discount offer applies to only one membership per police officer. Certain conditions apply.
Firefighter Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all active and retired U.S. Firefighter personnel. A copy of a valid International Association of Firefighters (IAFF) ID is required. Discount offer applies to only one membership per firefighter. Certain conditions apply.
Military Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all U.S. military personnel, to include Active, Retired, Reserves, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Veterans, and U.S. Department of Defense. Proof of military identification (U.S.) or discharge certificate (U.S.) required. Discount offer applies to only one membership per military service member. Certain conditions apply.
Membership includes access to:
- Spacious fitness floor
- Dedicated exercise studios
- Cardio and strength training equipment
- Indoor walking and running track
- Large aquatic area
- Unique, medically supervised exercise programs
- Personal training
- Mercy Sports Performance Powered by EXOS
- Extensive group exercise and aquatic classes
- Massage Therapy
- Babysitting in the Kids’ Zone
- And much more