Get started with Mercy Fitness Center by selecting one of our membership options below!
Want to try us out before joining? No problem. Just have one of our membership specialists set you up with a FREE 1-day pass and quick facility tour!
GET YOUR FREE DAY PASS by filling out the form below or calling (405) 896-9200:
Fill out the form below or call (405) 896-9200 to get more information on monthly rates.
Make Time for Recovery in Your Personal 4-Pillar Foundation for Health
Join in December* and get a complimentary 30-minute therapeutic massage!
Mercy Fitness Center offers members a comprehensive fitness experience that focuses on a 4-Pillar Foundation for Health: mindset, nutrition, movement and the very best recovery options for total wellness. Plan your rest days, take time for yourself, and focus on recovery and stress relief with the following menu of options:
- Access to therapeutic, hot stone and sports massage options in a relaxing and professional setting
- Steam rooms and saunas to aid in muscle recovery
- Salt water pools and spa for targeted rest-day training and relaxation
- and so much more…
Don’t let this special gift offer pass you by! Call or visit today to sign up for your free 1-day pass to experience the restorative benefits of membership at Mercy Fitness Center.
*Offer expires December 31, 2018.
Have questions? Please call 405-896-9444 to talk to one of our membership specialists today or fill out the form below!
Mercy Fitness Center offers the following membership types:
- Individual (one individual 18 years and older)
- Couple (two adults residing in the same household)
- Family (three or more adults residing in the same household)
- Youth Membership (individual 16 – 18 years of age)
- Joint Membership (EXOS Sports Performance)
- Senior (one adult age 62 or older)
- Senior Couple (two adults residing in the same household, one of the adults must be age 62 or older)
- Corporate (companies with a minimum of five employees)
- Sports Performance
- Military and First Responder*
Military Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all U.S. military personnel, to include Active, Retired, Reserves, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Veterans, and U.S. Department of Defense. Proof of military identification (U.S.) or discharge certificate (U.S.) required. Discount offer applicable to only one membership per military personnel. Certain conditions apply.
- Police – Active duty and retired (Sworn Police Officer only)
- Fire – Active duty and retired (Sworn Firefighter and Volunteer Firefighters)
- Military – Active duty and retired (Retired is defined as someone who served 20 plus years, also states retired on ID)
Firefighter Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all active and retired U.S. Firefighter personnel. A copy of a valid International Association of Firefighters (IAFF) ID is required. Discount offer applicable to only one membership per firefighter personnel. Certain conditions apply.
Police Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all active and retired U.S. police personnel. Proof of police identification will be required. Discount offer applicable to only one membership per police officer. Certain conditions apply.
Membership includes access to:
- Spacious fitness floor
- Dedicated exercise studios
- Cardio and strength training equipment
- Indoor walking and running track
- Large aquatic area
- Unique, medically supervised exercise programs
- Personal training
- Mercy Sports Performance Powered by EXOS
- Extensive group exercise and aquatic classes
- Massage Therapy
- Babysitting in the Kids’ Zone
- And much more