Get started with Mercy Fitness Center by selecting one of our membership options below!
Give Thanks and Experience the Benefits of Membership
We’re thankful for our members at Mercy Fitness Center. Experience the benefits of Mercy Fitness Center membership with a Free Day Pass the first time you visit, including access to:
- + Spacious fitness floor
- + Dedicated exercise studios
- + 50+ weekly group exercise and aquatics classes
- + Cardio and strength training equipment
- + Indoor walking and running track
- + Newly renovated saunas
- + Large aquatic area featuring saltwater pools
- + Personal training with nationally certified EXOS trainers
- + Mercy Sports Performance Powered by EXOS
- + Massage Therapy
- + Babysitting in the Kids’ Zone
- + And much more
Contact us for a Free Day Pass today!* You’ll be thankful you did.
*Free Day pass offer restricted to adults 18+. Other restrictions may apply. Speak with a Membership Advisor for details.
Free 1-Day Pass
Experience the Mercy Fitness difference with a free 1-day pass! Get full access to:
Fill out the form below or call (405) 896-9200 to get more information on monthly rates.
Have questions? Please call 405-896-9444 to talk to one of our membership specialists today or fill out the form below!
Mercy Fitness Center offers the following membership types:
- Individual (one individual 18 years and older)
- Joint Membership (EXOS Sports Performance)
- Senior (one adult age 62 or older)
- Corporate (companies with a minimum of five employees)
- Sports Performance
- Public Service Membership*
- Police – Active duty and retired (Sworn Police Officer only)
- Fire – Active duty and retired (Sworn Firefighter and Volunteer Firefighters)
- Military – Active duty and retired (Retired is defined as someone who served 20 plus years, also states retired on ID)
Police Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all active and retired U.S. police personnel. Proof of police identification will be required. Discount offer applies to only one membership per police officer. Certain conditions apply.
Firefighter Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all active and retired U.S. Firefighter personnel. A copy of a valid International Association of Firefighters (IAFF) ID is required. Discount offer applies to only one membership per firefighter. Certain conditions apply.
Military Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all U.S. military personnel, to include Active, Retired, Reserves, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Veterans, and U.S. Department of Defense. Proof of military identification (U.S.) or discharge certificate (U.S.) required. Discount offer applies to only one membership per military service member. Certain conditions apply.
Membership includes access to:
- Spacious fitness floor
- Dedicated exercise studios
- Cardio and strength training equipment
- Indoor walking and running track
- Large aquatic area
- Unique, medically supervised exercise programs
- Personal training
- Mercy Sports Performance Powered by EXOS
- Extensive group exercise and aquatic classes
- Massage Therapy
- Babysitting in the Kids’ Zone
- And much more