Get started with Mercy Fitness Center by selecting one of our membership options below!
$0 DOWN + No DUES Until July 1
Experience Fitness in a new way at Mercy I-35!
This month only, purchase any Mercy Sports Performance package and receive an add-on membership to Mercy Fitness Center for $0 DOWN and NO DUES until July 1.
Mercy Sports Performance packages offer a variety of functional training options for active adults and athletes alike. Learn mindset, movement, nutrition and recovery strategies to improve daily activity, prevent pain, and reach peak performance goals.
Now is the time to experience the benefits of a Mercy Fitness Center membership, now in partnership with Mercy Sports Performance.
*Offer ends May 28, 2019. New members only. Other restrictions may apply. Speak with a membership specialist for details.
Want to try us out before joining? No problem. Just have one of our membership specialists set you up with a FREE 1-day pass and quick facility tour!
GET YOUR FREE DAY PASS by filling out the form below or calling (405) 896-9200:
Fill out the form below or call (405) 896-9200 to get more information on monthly rates.
Have questions? Please call 405-896-9444 to talk to one of our membership specialists today or fill out the form below!
Mercy Fitness Center offers the following membership types:
- Individual (one individual 18 years and older)
- Joint Membership (EXOS Sports Performance)
- Senior (one adult age 62 or older)
- Corporate (companies with a minimum of five employees)
- Sports Performance
- Public Service Membership*
- Police – Active duty and retired (Sworn Police Officer only)
- Fire – Active duty and retired (Sworn Firefighter and Volunteer Firefighters)
- Military – Active duty and retired (Retired is defined as someone who served 20 plus years, also states retired on ID)
Police Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all active and retired U.S. police personnel. Proof of police identification will be required. Discount offer applies to only one membership per police officer. Certain conditions apply.
Firefighter Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all active and retired U.S. Firefighter personnel. A copy of a valid International Association of Firefighters (IAFF) ID is required. Discount offer applies to only one membership per firefighter. Certain conditions apply.
Military Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all U.S. military personnel, to include Active, Retired, Reserves, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Veterans, and U.S. Department of Defense. Proof of military identification (U.S.) or discharge certificate (U.S.) required. Discount offer applies to only one membership per military service member. Certain conditions apply.
Membership includes access to:
- Spacious fitness floor
- Dedicated exercise studios
- Cardio and strength training equipment
- Indoor walking and running track
- Large aquatic area
- Unique, medically supervised exercise programs
- Personal training
- Mercy Sports Performance Powered by EXOS
- Extensive group exercise and aquatic classes
- Massage Therapy
- Babysitting in the Kids’ Zone
- And much more
We’re celebrating 5 years of service to the Edmond community and we have a special birthday gift for anyone who joins Mercy Fitness Center May 29–June 8, 2019.
***Pay only $5 down, AND pay no dues until July!***
Plus, join us for four days of celebration May 29–June 1. See our schedule of activities and join us for one day or all.
*Some restrictions may apply. Speak with a membership advisor for more details.