Find What Moves You
DID YOU KNOW?
You can try a no-obligation Mercy Fitness Center membership for 1, 7, or 30 days. Choose your trial membership term to enjoy all the benefits of membership while you consider a recurring monthly membership. If you join Mercy Fitness Center during your trial period, we’ll apply your trial membership fee to your monthly membership startup fees. That means your trial membership won’t cost a thing if you choose to join!
Fill out the form below or call 405-757-3300 to learn more about our trial membership options and pricing.
Have questions? Please call 405-757-3300 to talk to one of our membership specialists today or fill out the form below!
Mercy Fitness Center offers the following membership types:
- Individual (one individual 18 years and older)
- Senior (one adult age 62 or older)
- Corporate (companies with 10 or more Mercy Fitness members)
- Public Service Membership (Police, Fire, EMS, Military; present valid ID or badge to claim)
Police Savings Disclaimer Discount applied to single membership for all active and retired U.S. police personnel. Proof of police identification will be required. Discount offer applies to only one membership per police officer. Certain conditions apply.
Firefighter Savings Disclaimer Discount applied to single membership for all active and retired U.S. Firefighter personnel. A copy of a valid International Association of Firefighters (IAFF) ID is required. Discount offer applies to only one membership per firefighter. Certain conditions apply.
Military Savings Disclaimer Discount applied to single membership for all U.S. military personnel, to include Active, Retired, Reserves, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Veterans, and U.S. Department of Defense. Proof of military identification (U.S.) or discharge certificate (U.S.) required. Discount offer applies to only one membership per military service member. Certain conditions apply.
Members have access to:
- Spacious fitness floor
- Dedicated exercise studios
- Cardio and strength training equipment
- Indoor walking and running track
- Large aquatic area
- Medically integrated programs*
- Personalized coaching with a fitness specialist*
- Mercy Sports Performance powered by EXOS*
- Extensive group exercise and aquatic classes
- Massage Therapy*
- Swim Lessons*
- Kids’ Zone care*
- And much more
*Service requires additional fee.