Get started with Mercy Fitness Center by selecting one of our membership options below!
Spring Into Fitness!
Sign up in March with the purchase of two service starter packs and pay $0 enrollment.
Choose two of the following service starter packs:
- * 5, 30-minute private swim lessons for $99
- * 2, 1-hour therapeutic or medical massages for $99
- * 2, 1-hour private personal training sessions for $99
This season brings a time of renewal and a fresh start to reach your health and fitness goals. Spring into fitness with this starter pack special from Mercy Fitness Edmond I-35. Request a free 3-day pass today to experience the benefits of membership at Mercy Fitness Center.
Some restrictions may apply. Speak with a membership advisor for details. Offer ends March 31, 2020.
Free 3-Day Pass
Experience the Mercy Fitness difference with a free 3-day pass! Get full access to:
Fill out the form below or call (405) 896-9200 to get more information on monthly rates.
Have questions? Please call 405-896-9444 to talk to one of our membership specialists today or fill out the form below!
Mercy Fitness Center offers the following membership types:
- + Individual (one individual 18 years and older)
- + Senior (one adult age 62 or older)
- + Corporate (companies with 10 or more Mercy Fitness members)
- + Public Service Membership (Police, Fire, EMS, Military; present valid ID or badge to claim)
Police Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all active and retired U.S. police personnel. Proof of police identification will be required. Discount offer applies to only one membership per police officer. Certain conditions apply.
Firefighter Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all active and retired U.S. Firefighter personnel. A copy of a valid International Association of Firefighters (IAFF) ID is required. Discount offer applies to only one membership per firefighter. Certain conditions apply.
Military Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all U.S. military personnel, to include Active, Retired, Reserves, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Veterans, and U.S. Department of Defense. Proof of military identification (U.S.) or discharge certificate (U.S.) required. Discount offer applies to only one membership per military service member. Certain conditions apply.
Members have access to:
- + Spacious fitness floor
- + Dedicated exercise studios
- + Cardio and strength training equipment
- + Indoor walking and running track
- + Large aquatic area
- + Medically integrated programs*
- + Personalized coaching with a fitness specialist*
- + Mercy Sports Performance powered by EXOS*
- + Extensive group exercise and aquatic classes
- + Massage Therapy*
- + Swim Lessons*
- + Kids’ Zone care*
- + And much more
*Service requires additional fee.