Reduce your stress, increase your resilience, and revitalize your body and mind. With therapies drawn from around the globe, our expert massage therapists can make your world a little more peaceful.
Mercy Fitness Center massage therapists offer 30-minute and 60-minute massage sessions. Book yours today and experience the benefits of massage for your mind and body.
The benefits of Massage Therapy include:
- Relieved stress, tension, fatigue, and headaches
- Release from muscle soreness and stiffness
- Improved circulation
- Increased joint flexibility
- Relaxation of the muscular system
Our licensed massage therapists can use techniques from Swedish, deep tissue, sports massage, prenatal, trigger point and others. When you arrive for your appointment, you will discuss with your therapist any specific needs. Your therapist will then customize your massage applying techniques from among the following major types of massages.
- PNF Stretching: Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) is assisted, advanced therapeutic stretching designed to relax and tone muscles.
- Swedish: Uses touch and founded strokes to lift, squeeze, and press tissue
- Swedish Chair Massage: Helps address minor aches and pain quickly and efficiently
- Deep Tissue: Focuses on superficial and deep layers of muscle and tissue
- Trigger Point: Addresses trigger points to help decrease muscle spasms, as well as decrease noticeable pain in severe headaches
- Sports Massage Pre-Post: Eases the amount of stress caused by physical activity and exercise
- Myofascial Release: Works soft tissue to help equalize muscle immobility and relieve problematic pain areas
- Pre/Post-natal Massage: Helps to reduce back pain, muscle aches, joint pains, anxiety, and improve labor outcomes and newborn health
Or, fill out the form below to request more information about scheduling a massage at Mercy Fitness Center.