Reduce your stress, increase your resilience, and revitalize your body and mind. With therapies drawn from around the globe, our expert massage therapists can make your world a little more peaceful.
The benefits of Massage Therapy include:
- Relieved stress, tension, fatigue, and headaches
- Release from muscle soreness and stiffness
- Improved circulation
- Increased joint flexibility
- Relaxation of the muscular system
Our licensed massage therapists can use techniques from Swedish, deep tissue, sports massage, prenatal, trigger point and others to cater a massage to your individual needs.
- Swedish: Uses touch and founded strokes to lift, squeeze, and press tissue
- Swedish Chair Massage: Helps address minor aches and pain quickly and efficiently
- Hot Stone: Warms tight muscles and provides a thoroughly relaxing massage with heat-infused stones
- Deep Tissue: Focuses on superficial and deep layers of muscle and tissue
- Trigger Point: Addresses trigger points to help decrease muscle spasms, as well as decrease noticeable pain in severe headaches
- Sports Massage Pre-Post: Eases the amount of stress caused by physical activity and exercise
- Myofascial Release: Works soft tissue to help equalize muscle immobility and relieve problematic pain areas
- Pre/Post-natal Massage: Helps to reduce back pain, muscle aches, joint pains, anxiety, and improve labor outcomes and newborn health