Thank you for your interest in Mercy Fitness Center. To view our monthly specials click here, or to speak with a membership advisor, fill out the form below our call (405) 896-9200.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Mercy Fitness Center offers the following membership types:
- Individual (one individual 18 years and older)
- Couple (two adults residing in the same household)
- Family (three or more adults residing in the same household)
- Youth Membership (individual 16 – 18 years of age)
- Joint Membership*
- Senior (one adult age 62 or older)
- Senior Couple (two adults residing in the same household, one of the adults must be age 62 or older)
- Corporate (companies with a minimum of five employees)
- Sports Performance
- Military and First Responder*
- Police – Active duty and retired (Sworn Police Officer only)
- Fire – Active duty and retired (Sworn Firefighter and Volunteer Firefighters)
- Military – Active duty and retired (Retired is defined as someone who served 20 plus years, also states retired on ID)
Military Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all U.S. military personnel, to include Active, Retired, Reserves, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Veterans, and U.S. Department of Defense. Proof of military identification (U.S.) or discharge certificate (U.S.) required. Discount offer applicable to only one membership per military personnel. Certain conditions apply.
Firefighter Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all active and retired U.S. Firefighter personnel. A copy of a valid International Association of Firefighters (IAFF) ID is required. Discount offer applicable to only one membership per firefighter personnel. Certain conditions apply.
Police Savings Disclaimer
Discount applied to single membership for all active and retired U.S. police personnel. Proof of police identification will be required. Discount offer applicable to only one membership per police officer. Certain conditions apply.
*For more information on a joint membership with Mercy Sports Performance, contact Lonnie Nichols.
Membership Features include:
- Spacious fitness floor
- Dedicated exercise studios
- Cardio and strength training equipment
- Indoor walking and running track
- Large aquatic area
- Unique, medically supervised exercise programs
- Personal training
- Mercy Sports Performance Powered by EXOS
- Extensive group exercise and aquatic classes
- Massage Therapy
- Babysitting in the Kids’ Zone
- And much more