Upgrade Your Life
Who can participate in the Upgrade Your Life Program offered by Mercy Fitness? Anyone.
Whether you’re recovering from an injury or ailment, or seeking to improve your overall health and wellness, Upgrade Your Life is for you.
60-Day Medically Integrated Plan
Mercy Fitness Center provides physicians the opportunity to bridge the gap between the healthcare systems, providers and treatments, with overall health, wellness and fitness.
In partnership with EXOS, a human performance company, we have designed our programs and services to enable individuals with chronic conditions, or who are post-rehabilitation from injury or surgery, to upgrade their lives.
At the heart of the EXOS methodology is a proven system for health and performance made up of four components ⎯ Mindset, Nutrition, Movement and Recovery – built from decades of innovation, science, and real-life experience.
This program includes:
- Health assessments at the beginning and end of the program
- Educational classes
- Two supervised group sessions per week
- Unlimited full access to the center and its amenities
- Program summary report provided to you and your physician
- Transition to full membership upon program completion (including $0 enrollment fee)
Patients who can benefit from the Upgrade Your Life program include those seeking assistance with:
- Weight management
- Pulmonary or cardiovascular conditions
- Chronic metabolic disease and diabetes
- Physical therapy
- Preparing for or recovering from surgery
- Pain management
- And much more
For more information, email Upgrade Your Life Coordinator Amanda King (email@example.com) or call 405.757.3646.